Instruction for Authors
- A contribution intended for publication should be in English or French. The manuscripts should be submitted via the editorial platform of the JEP.
- Before submitting, an account has to be created by the author on this platform. An existing account can also be used. Please, consult the corresponding web pages for more details. When registering, do not forget to select the checkbox "Author".
- In case of problems when submitting via the platform or if help is needed, the Editorial assistant can do the submission instead of the author. Please contact Marine Amier.
Submission of an article
- Once the account is created, the author can upload a pdf file after having certified that the submitted article is not already published or is not considered for publication in another journal.
- The author also confirms that, if the article is accepted, it will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License: The user must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. She/he may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses her/him or her/his use.
Before their article is published, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Note that submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors retain copyright, and grant the journal right of first publication of the article.
- Authors are entitled to and accept responsibility for submitting this article on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- The article, if accepted, will be published under a CC-BY licence, without any financial compensation.
- Permission has been obtained from the copyright holder and the author(s) of figures, tables, animations or text quotations for copyrighted works (including websites) included in the paper.
- The Journal and/or platform may retract the paper after publication if clear evidence is found of misconduct (plagiarism or double publication).
Preparation of an article
The usual submission format of an article is the pdf format. If the article is accepted for publication, all source files (tex or latex, bibtex, illustrations) will be required from the author. Authors are encouraged to prepare their article in one of the standard latex classes article.cls, amsart.cls or smfart.cls. The page sizes of the journal are
For the references the use of BibTex is encouraged but not mandatory.